WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR 95 YEARS OF YOUR SUPPORT! Print Sale Flyer...
DURING SALE WEEK,
ENJOY 10% OFF EVERYTHING IN OUR GIFT & NEEDLEWORK SHOPS
AND ON OUR WEBSITE (online foods excluded)
PLUS AN ADDITIONAL 10 to 40% OFF:
• All porcelain dinnerware from Porsgrund of Norway
• Select pieces from iittala of Finland
• All needlework kits and supplies
• A large selection of Norwegian wool sweaters
• All Nordic jewelry
• And much, much more!
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS IN OUR MEAT MARKET!
• $1.00 per pound discount on
Swedish Sausage • Swedish Meatball Mix • Ham Loaf • All Bulk Cheese
• Home Smoked Salmon per pound - Reg. $15.95 Sale $9.95 (limit 3 pounds)
• Home Smoked Dried Beef - Reg. $15.95 Sale $10.00 (limit 2 pounds)
• Homemade Pickled Herring Pint - Reg. $5.99 Sale $3.99
• Local ‘AA’ Butter - $2.49 per pound
(Don't forget Mom this Mother's Day!)
SPECIAL SALE WEEK EVENTS
Food Samples Every Day!
• Saturday, April 30 Lefse Dogs, made with our Lefse & old fashioned, skin-on hot dogs. 12 - 1
• Monday, May 2 Tea & Cookies, sample some of the new teas from Söderblandning of Sweden. 11 – 1
• Tuesday, May 3 Waffles, the heart-shaped treats that aren't just for breakfast! 11 – 12
• Wednesday, May 4 Cake Day, a variety of Almond Cakes and more.
• Thursday, May 5 Aebleskiver, the delicious Danish pancake balls. 11 – 12
• Friday, May 6 Local Food Day, see below. All day
• Saturday, May 7 Lefse Dogs, made with our Lefse & old fashioned, skin-on hot dogs. 12 - 1
Saturday, April 30
• Popular speaker John Yilek, author of History of Norway, talks about the
fascinating history of Norway’s role in WWII. His talk will be followed by plenty of time for Q&A. 1pm
Friday May 6
• Local Food Day! Sample coffees to chocolates to spices and more from several of our favorite local makers. All day
Saturday, May 7
• Lois and Ron Mueller bring a selection of their beautiful Nordic stone and silver jewelry.
Lois demonstrates her talent at rosemaling as well, and will have several pieces of her work to sell. 9 to 2
• Diane Noble talks about the remarkable craftsmanship of the Sami people of northern Scandinavia.
She has brought back exquisite things from this year’s Jokkmokk Market for our store
and will showcase the artists who created them. 1 to 3