Velkommen, Välkommen, Tervetuloa!
Welcome to our new online registry and thank you for choosing Ingebretsen’s for your gift registry.
We have practical gift items that you can utilize every day and one-of-a-kind gifts from Scandinavia
that surely will become future heirlooms!
Good Things to Know
• We may be able to special order items that we do not normally carry, from Royal Copenhagen, iittala, Hadeland, Kosta Boda, Orrefors, and other Scandinavian companies. Please call our store for information.
• Gifts will be shipped via UPS or Priority Mail.
• Your registry list may be faxed or mailed to any of your out of town guests upon request. You can also share your registry with family and friends directly from our website.
• We will advise you of any availability changes.
• Your registry will remain online and in-store for 1 year after the event.
If you live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area be sure to let us know when you make any changes to your online registry, so we can update your registry copy in the gift store.
How to Register
1. First you will need to create a customer account.
2. Go to the My Account link at the top of this page.
3. Choose the New Customers option and select the button Create An Account.
4. Provide us with the information indicated in the required fields, including a customer account password.
5. You have now created a customer account, and are ready to create your first gift registry.
6. Select My Registries in the My Account box.
7. Please provide us with information indicated in the required fields. The password field on the Add New Registry page is specifically for that registry only, and not related to your customer account password. More information on registry password options follows below.
Important Instructions for Privacy Settings
• If you wish to have your registry available in public searches, please be sure that the Show in Public Search Results box is checked. Your registry will then be viewable on our website and searchable on the internet. For your privacy, we do not reveal your address, phone number or email address.
• If you prefer to have your registry password-protected, please enter a password in the fields provided. This password should be different than your customer account password. The password you are creating for your registry allows you to restrict access to your registry to only those individuals you share the registry password with.
• If you have also checked the Show in Public Search Results option, your registry is searchable on both our website and the internet but your guests will receive the message “This registry is password protected.”
(Please note, Ingebretsen's employees do not have access to either your customer account password or your registry password).
8. After completing the required fields and making a decision about your privacy settings, please select the Save Event button.
9. You have now successfully saved your event and are ready to begin adding items to your registry.
10. Select the Start adding items to your registry right now! link to begin item selection.
11. Browse our online catalog and when you have found an item you wish to add to your registry, simply specify a quantity and select the Add to Registry link (to the right of the ADD TO CART button).
12. You can continue adding more items to your registry by selecting the Click here to continue shopping link (found above the product box).
13. When you have finished adding items to your registry, be sure to select the Update Gift Registry button on the bottom of the page to save your selections.
14. If you wish to share your registry by email, select the Share Gift Registry button. If you have password-protected your registry, this option allows you to easily share your password with those individuals you want to have access to your registry. You can place the password in the Message field so your guests will have access to your registry.
15. Make sure to let your guests know where to send your gifts. They will need that address when they come to our website to purchase your gifts. Please be aware that Ingebretsen's currently ships only to the U.S. and Canada!
16. To return to your registry at another time, to add or delete products, or to edit the quantity of a product already in your registry, first log in to your customer account (My Account). Select My Registries in the My Account box.
17. Select the Add more items to your registry link. After you are done making changes to your registry, select the Update Gift Registry button.
18. If you'd like to add another registry, log in to you customer account, select My Registries, then select the All My Registries link at the top. Select the Create New button, and proceed as before.
(Note: If you have multiple registries, selecting All My Registries will take you to a page listing all your registries. You may now edit any registry by selecting its Manage Items link.)