Terroir Mini Chocolate Bars Gift Pack
Terroir Chocolates from Bean to Bar Company of Fergus Falls, MN.
Usually applied to wine, the term "terroir" (pronounced tare-whar) refers to the characteristic taste and flavor imparted by the environment in which a food or wine is produced. Made largely of organic ingredients, each is a unique taste treat. This pack of 6 half ounce chocolate bars is a great way to sample multiple flavors and makes the best gift for any chocolate lover.
1.5" x 3" .5 oz / 14 g each
- 77% dark milk chocolate with sea salt.
- 60% dark milk chocolate with toffee.
Cafe au Lait
- 60% dark milk chocolate with organic Stumbeano's coffee beans.
- 60% dark milk chocolate with Cocoa Nibs and Himalayan pink salt.
- 60% dark milk chocolate. soy, nut, & gluten-free.
- 38% white chocolate with poppyseeds and lemon oil.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of hot temperatures in many parts of the U.S., we discourage shipping chocolate in the summer months. Out of stock or backordered items will be available for shipping again in early Fall.